Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Mystery Sampler Lesson 2
I was able to accomplish some stitching tonight - I completed lesson two for the Mystery Sampler in the EGA NeedleArts magazine. It was my first try at Blackwork and it wasn't too difficult. I think the medallion looks pretty good.
I've been doing a real good job of purchasing more patterns lately - so good that I am officially on the wagon! I have enough stash to stay busy for many, many years! With so many cool things to stitch, I am having trouble staying focused on one or two projects. My goal over the next few days is to decide on one or two projects to work on in October and stick to them.
I'm also working on bookmarks for our local EGA chapter outreach project. I'm hoping to talk my daughter into doing a couple for me using the pattern darning designs she has. I've got about five or six of these to complete before the next EGA meeting on October 17.
Thanks again to everyone that has visited my blog. Thanks for your kind comments too!