Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Another Surprise in my Mailbox!

How excited I was to find a package in my mailbox from Heather! I had sent Heather a PIF gift earlier this year and I enjoy visiting her blog - in addition to stitching, she makes the most beautiful quilts!

Anyway, Heather received my name for the Potting Shed exchange on the USEBB! She stitched Garden Spot from the Trilogy and finished it into a cube (her finishing is superb!) In addition, she stitched a Friendship Bag (pattern is on the Victoria Sampler site). Several goodies were included - the one I'm especially fond of is the chart for CCN's Geranium House along with the threads! Thanks Heather, you made my day!




Here's a stitching blog that you need to check out - Homespun Hearts. Isn't the chatelaine in this post just beautiful?

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Adorable cube and another great exchange!

Heather said...

Hi Cathy! I am so glad you liked your exchange and PIF, you deserve it, you are so great :) Enjoy!

mainely stitching said...

Your postal crew deserves a standing ovation!

Tha's so lovely!! :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Awww...Heather did a SUPER job on her exchange with you...I'm gonna have to try one of those cubes. It's just cute as a button :)
And a PIF too?! WOW..its a cutie too! Lovely goodies to boot? Why Cathy you had a red letter day!
Congrats no one deserves it more than you! :)

BeckySC said...

BEEutiful exchange :) I love it!!

Kim said...

Oh wow, that is such an adorable exchange!

~Kim~

Rachel V said...

Lovely exchange! So glad you received such nice gifties. :)

Carol said...

Heather did a wonderful job on that exchange!!

Anonymous said...

You've received and sent some lovely exchanges just lately Cathy!

Kajsa said...

That's a cute cube it! What a nice exchange package.

Katrina said...

Very nice! It's so pretty.

lena-lou said...

Phew that cube is lovely, I really want to try one of them! Thank-you for the link and nice words it was a total surprise to see it here :-)))