Monday, March 17, 2008

Earth Day Fair & Square

Over the weekend I received my Earth Day Fair & Square from Tracy! She was very prompt about getting this package mailed (what a good exchanger she is!) The squares and goodies are wonderful - thanks Tracy!


And today, I am starting a new RR -- this one with a Little House Needleworks theme. I am very sad however - life has been so crazy here that I was only able to get my basting done. I have a very sad looking RR right now. The good news is that by the time it comes back to me, it will have all but two squares filled. I told my RR friends to surprise me! Can't wait to see the progress on this piece.

Here's a picture of my sad looking LHN RR and basting plan:



If you'd like to have a look at some of the other starts from two of our LHN RR exchangers, check out these blogs: Joanne and Nicki. Joan has a great start too - she needs to post a picture on her blog!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Cathy! I hope you will enjoy the square and the goodies!

Kim B said...

What a great exchange package!

mainely stitching said...

Life does get crazy, doesn't it? Looking forward to seeing your RR in progress as it travels around!

Carol said...

What a lovely exchange from Teejay!!! And your RR looks like it is going to be fun - I will enjoy watching it grow :-)

Wendy said...

Lovely F&S blocks! And how exciting to be starting a LHN RR. I'm looking forwards to seeing the progress pics.

Andrea said...

Lovely F&S pieces. Very pretty.

Lelia said...

Wonderful Squares!!! your RR should be fantastic with LHN theme. Enjoy

Happy First Day of Spring : )

Ruth said...

Oh, I love your layout for your RR. I can't wait to see how it develops!

Sonda said...

Those squares are lovely! Can't wait to see the RR progress!

Hazel said...

What a lovely exchange! I am sure you'll soon be up to speed with your rr. xx

bs honey said...

Cathy, I have just spent some time visiting your blog post. I have had a great time. You do beautiful work, and I thank you for sharing with us.
Have a blessed evening.