Friday, May 30, 2008

Fair & Square for Sharon

My long lost Fair & Square blocks for Sharon finally arrived! The letter carrier had delivered them to her neighbor and her neighbor had been on vacation - LOL! I'm just glad that she finally has them! The design is from Prairie Schooler A Prairie Year and I believe this was the June block. I didn't use the recommended DMC, but rather some CC threads from my stash. Here they are:



I received a sweet little surprise in the mail yesterday too, but I think I'll just save that for tomorrow's post!

Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Brigitte said...

This is so, so beautiful, Cathy. But then, how can it not be beautiful being a design by Prairie Schooler. Great stitching!

staci said...

What a relief that they weren't lost!!! They're just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Better late then never, eh?!! And they are so beautiful!! What a relief to know they are safely with Sharon!

Lelia said...

YAY!! Good news : ) And beautiful blocks!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Gorgeously done! They are both stunning!

mainely stitching said...

Oh, that's so pretty!!

Katrina said...

Wow it's gorgeous! I am so glad they showed up :-).

Anonymous said...

What pretty squares! The colours are lovely Cathy.

Kathy A. said...

beautiful!11

Deb said...

Really beautiful F&S, Cathy. And, congratulations to your son on his HS graduation!
Hugs,
Deb

Sharon said...

Beatiful squares Cathy!