Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Memorable Exchange

Last night while watching Dancing With the Stars I finished the stitching for the ornament exchange that needs to be mailed in a few days. Now I just need to do the finishing. You'll have to wait for pictures.

Then I started another Mary Garry ornament (you know, like the finished ones I posted last Friday!) It's such a quick and easy design and I can stitch while watching TV and not worry about making a mistake.

But what's a post without a picture? So here's another memorable exchange, this time from Simone. I love this little Drawn Thread design (it was in a JCS magazine, but I'm not sure which issue.)

Simone has been quilting lately. Check out the lovely Friendship Sampler RR that she is participating in.

That's all I have for you today. I'm off to watch the "results show" for dancing...and of course, will be stitching!

19 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is a very cute design that Simone stitched for you.

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Great little exchange piece!

Cindy's Stitching said...

What are great piece. Love the colors.

Theresa said...

This piece is sooo cute~~~

Simone said...

How much fun to see this exchange back again! I believe it was one of my first pinkeeps ever...

Giovanna said...

I love that DT design, what a lovely pinkeep it makes!

Siobhan said...

What a sweet exchange piece! Yeay on finishing up your exchange, too. :)

Lee said...

What a wonderful exchange piece! Lucky girl....

Pen Pen said...

cute... i love seeing all your x stitch work.

Kim B said...

What a sweet little design. I love these memories you're sharing!

JOLENE said...

I love the cat! What a nice exchange gift you received.

Gabi said...

Beautiful exchange. Just lovely.

Jeanne M said...

Hey you scored big on your exchanges lately! I kind of gave up exchanges as I just couldn't make enough time. Congrats!

Tammy said...

that is such a cute design!!!! I'll have to search for it I have all the issues

Lelia said...

Who were/are you rooting for on DWS? And, how can you stitch and follow the routines? Or, are you stitching in-between dances?

WendyJo said...

What a darling exchange Cathy. I love it!

Olenka's Stitches said...

This is a very pretty exchange from Simone!

Mare said...

A lovely exchange!

Ronel said...

This is lovely deign and finish from Simone! Hugs Ronel