Thursday, August 01, 2013

Holy Green Beans




When I was a little girl we had a huge vegetable garden in the back yard. I remember having to pick the green beans and I hated picking green beans. There always seemed to be a lot of mosquitos and I was sure that they were going to eat me alive. I'd end up with bites all over my arms and legs and they would itch for days.

Tonight I picked green beans. It wasn't so bad. Maybe I'm not as sweet as I used to be..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Barb said...

They do look delicious!

Mrs. DillyDally said...

Yummy! Enjoy your green beans ... without skitter bites!

Katrina said...

LOL, my grandmother lived in the country and had a garden so I did lots and lots of 'picking' as a child, beans, berries, tomatoes, cucumbers... The only thing i hated was the going to the woods to pick the wild berries ;-).