Friday, November 08, 2013

Day Two in Mesa

Beautiful day here in sunny and warm Mesa, AZ. Our class with Jackie didn't start until 2pm so we went shopping! We stopped at four different quilt shops; the name of this one cracked me up...


Two of the "dudes" were there and they were very helpful and friendly!

Two o'clock finally came and it was fun to see Jackie again. She always brings her models with and it is fun to look at all of them.









Today's project was this beautiful miniature sampler called "Attic of Dreams".




It's functional too. It holds needles and fibers!




Made a good start on the front side. Heading to bed now so that I am well rested for tomorrow's class.

Thanks for stopping by!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Mrs. DillyDally said...

Love all the photos! Her samples must be so inspiring to see and touch! Looks and sounds like such fun! Look forward to your posts ... always!

Margaret said...

Fantastic! 3 Dudes, huh? What fun! So many class pieces too. Wow! Jackie is so talented!

Katrina said...

Too much fun I am taking notes of places to go next time I am in Mesa!!!!!!!

Annette-California said...

Incredible!!! Love seeing all the beautiful class models. What a trill for you to get to take Jackie's class. love Annette

Brenda said...

So glad you had so much fun at the Attic's classes!!! I had wanted to come down to see everyone but couldn't. I met you 2yrs ago at a Dyeing To Stitch retreat in VA Beach. Glad you had fun here in AZ.

I only have 1 more year here so I'm trying to take advantage as much as I can for now....til the AF moves us again.

Love that JN cardinal finish. UGH....now it makes me want to stitch it too!!!

Time....I just need more time!!!

Marie said...

What a clever finish!