Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Final Weekend Post

Just a couple more snaps of my weekend finishes. First up is a little bit of stitching for a Jackie du Plessis kit that I picked up awhile ago. Yep, I definitely need to schedule a finishing day real soon!



The last piece I want to share is part four from Shepherd's Fold. I'm not sure I am going to finish it the way they suggested. I love the design so much, I want to be able to see all of it. Maybe a wallet type finish? We'll see.



Traveling now for a few days. Hopefully I will have something more to share this weekend!


Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

Barbi said...

I know how you feel. I have to schedule a finishing day too. I thought that it was going to be this weekend, but I think that I would rather stitch! LOL Vicious circle.

Khristine Doiron said...

I love the Shepherd's Fold piece! Beautiful stitching on both pieces!

Stasi said...

More..you really were a busy bee!!! Never seen the Jackie piece--like it!

KimM said...

Lovely - simply lovely.
xx

Marie said...

Love the SB design. I agree, I would finish it so that you can see the entire design. Hmmm, just may need to purchase that kit. :-)

samplrgal said...

I'm looking forward to seeing how you finish the SB needle book. I need to start stitching on mine too.