A few more details about last weekend....
1) To get to the Country Sampler, we exited I-94 and drove down Highway 58 - what a beautiful drive. Lucious green valley, beautifully maintained farms, rich farm fields - wish I could have taken some pictures to share with you. It was a picture perfect drive.
2) We had a nice visit at the Country Sampler - a mix of quilting and cross stitch. Beautiful models of both throughout the shop. If you like Prim, this is a good place to shop!
3) The reason for our trip? To take Sherri Jones' Blue Ribbon Sewing Box. The class was hosted by Lynn's of Madison. Great finishing class. The box is lovely. My two traveling companions already have their stitching finished and their boxes put together.
4) After class, we visited Lynn's of Madison. Interesting shop - combination of art supplies and needlework. Always lots of eye candy though - great models on the walls.
5) Great conversation and great food on Saturday night - thanks Polly!
It was a quick trip, and lots of fun!
Here are some pictures of the models on display at Lynn's - enjoy!