Sunday, December 13, 2015

Randje - Finished

I know, I know - you are wondering how I could possibly be finished when there are still two more Fridays (four more rows) left in the month! I've reached the end of my banding. I knew from the start that I might not have enough to get all the way through to the end. When all is said and done, I will be 12 rows short. Doesn't matter. I thoroughly enjoyed this project from beginning to end. It was a great travel project. Wish you could see it in person!

Now I have to get back to my ornament stitching!

 

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very pretty.
Congrats on your finish.
Marilyn

Stasi said...

Quite an accomplishment...12 rows short...or not!!!

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful!! I hope you show us a picture when you get it hung up on the wall or whatever you plan to do with it :)

Ellen said...

What an incredible piece! It certainly has been fun watching it grow. I'm just wondering if it's taller than you.

Marion K said...

Great work !!

Barb said...

Beautiful and so long. How will you display it?

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

GORGEOUS!

Denise said...

Congratulations on a job well done! It's lovely and a true family heirloom! (who is going
to fight over it??)....
You have probably said somewhere along the way, but what is the overall length?
I don't have any banding that long but I do have a long piece that I stitch a shorter
version.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Marie said...

Huge and gorgeous accomplishment. Congratulations, Cathy!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!