Saturday, April 16, 2016

Seeing Red

My friend Chris finished her Bristol Sampler Stitching Bag, this year's project ar Stitchville's Spring Fling.

There are two options for stitching; she stitched the over one design. Her finish has me motivated to get mine finished; I'm stitching the over two design.

The row of triangles are stitched together using the English paper piecing method we learned in the class. They will form the bottom of the bag.

Looking forward to getting my bag finished too!

 

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty.
Good luck on your finish!
Marilyn

Ali said...

I like the little patchwork triangles trying to picture them on the bottom of the bag they look so pretty.

Barb said...

That is such a pretty bag!

Khristine Doiron said...

Chris's bag is beautiful!! I don't blame you for wanting to get yours done!