Sunday, February 19, 2017

All Good Things...

...eventually come to an end. It was a great stitchy weekend and I'm happy with all that I accomplished.

This morning I finished up the stitching on this biscornu design from Catherine Theron.




I spent the rest of the day working on the first block of Village of Hawk Run Hollow. It's not quite down yet, but it is close!




And today's oldie but goodie - some tiny little animals from Just Nan. I'm not a big fan of Just Nan designs, but I did enjoy stitching these little guys.




And tomorrow is Monday... :(

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stasi said...

Looks like you had a productive weekend!
I agree about Just Nan..not one of may faves...too many color changes and scattered "onesies". But, if I see one I love, I'll bite the bullet.

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful stitching! Not going to lie, I was extra excited to see your Hawk Run Hollow progress :)