Sunday, October 14, 2018

Spiders

Where is the time going?  I can’t believe that it is the middle of October already.  We received our first snowfall today.  Too early for snow!

Quick post to show you what I have been working on.  I felt like stitching a little Halloween pillow.  This design is from La D Da and it was in one of the recent Halloween ornament magazines.


I stitched it on 32ct tobacco colored linen.  Had to change the color of her socks and made them striped.

Do you like the spiders on the back?


9 comments:

Meg said...

That is adorable! I love, love, love the spiders on the back.

I can't seem to get enough of Halloween cross stitching lately. I know I should be stitching Christmas things, as I will be really busy with other things when that time comes, but I can't help myself. I love the colors and the cool patterns out there for Halloween.

Hope you are having a great day! Chilly days and snow mean homemade soup and bread in my house.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Yes, the spiders are a great addition and her socks are over the top

Barb said...

Yes, I love the spiders on the back. What a delightful little pillow!

Marilyn said...

Love this!
Marilyn

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I do like the spiders on the back!

Mary said...

Love the spiders, great finish.

Khristine Doiron said...

I love the spiders on the back! Love the whole thing actually :)

Karen said...

Very cute! The spiders on the back are a great addition.

Stasi said...

Love the spiders on the back!!!