Sunday, December 09, 2018

Blogmas -December 9, 2018

Blogging daily is kind of like going on a diet.  It’s a wonderful idea.  The thought of posting and losing weight are exciting.  I can make a plan and carry it out for a couple of days and then various challenges get in the way.  Just like the diet, I’m going to try again.  Let’s see if I can make it until next weekend.

Today I want to share with you a festive planter that I received from my co-workers for my birthday (Nov 30).  It’s sitting on our dining room table on top of a new quilted tablerunner that I picked up yesterday at a holiday boutique.


I will share my stitching progress in a separate post.  Don’t get too excited, it’s pretty grim!

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a lovely arrangement and a gorgeous table runner!

Stasi said...

Happy belated birthday!

Khristine Doiron said...

How very pretty! And Happy Belated Birthday!!