Friday, March 15, 2019

Poor Neglected Blog

My Mother will be happy that I am posting.  I have stitched quite a bit since I last visited with you.  Of course it helped that I had two stitching retreats two weekends in a row.

This is a finish!  It’s called Hannah’s Brownstone and its from The Scarlett House.  This was a limited edition kit from Norden Crafts a few years ago.



This is an almost finished finish!  I’m saving the house for my upcoming stotching day at Stitchville. I can do the mindless filling in while visiting with friends.  This one is called Cherry Hollow Farm Sampler from Stacy Nash.  This was also a limited edition kit from Norden Crafts a few years ago.



And a WIP...Brick House Sampler from With Thy Needle and Thread.  I’m not a big fan of over one stitching, so I am stitching mine over two on 36 ct. Oaken.



And another WIP...well, not quite yet, but hopefully I will have progress to show very soon!


8 comments:

Barb said...

You have done some great stitching. I am like you, over one is avoided except where it really matters.

Robin in Virginia said...

What fabulous pieces you shared! Congratulations on your finish and almost finish! Enjoy your weekend!

MartinaM said...

You show such beautiful patterns, I would like to make the Brickhouse Sampler next year as well.
Have a nice weekend, Martina

Marilyn said...

Love Hannah's Brownstone.
Great progress on the WTNAT piece.
Marilyn

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Wow! You done a lot of stitching! Your pieces are so pretty, and that's a style I really love.

Madtatter80 said...

Wow they are all gorgeous I love samplers, wonderful stitching

Khristine Doiron said...

You really have a building theme going on don't you? :) They are all gorgeous!!

Carolyn at Kind-n-Lovely Stitches said...

I especially like the Cherry Hollow Farm sampler. Beautiful pieces. There's never enough time for everything, is there?