Tuesday, July 09, 2019

What’s the Buzz?

This is what happens when you don’t blog for a long time - you end up with a lot of things to post!  I sure hope the Mad Tatter and Doris and Art are happy. (When I don’t post I hear about it from them!)

This lovely design was stitched this spring and finished three weeks ago.  It’s called Bee Pincushion and it’s from SubRosa on Etsy.


The beads on the edging remind me of little droplets of honey!


Here’s my lovely basket of stitchy goodness!



Thank you all for your kind comments.

9 comments:

butterfly said...

Love the bee one , you are for sure buzzing with all your stitching.

Stasi said...

Cathy, this is so darn cute...combining two of my favorite things...bees and alphabets...and the honeycomb back!!! I just ordered from Subrosa...had to have it. Hope you don't mind if I "steal" your bead edging idea...it does look like drops of honey-yum!!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your bee pillow is super. I really like your basket and the stitches in it.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You finally got me with that beautiful bee pin cushion! I ordered the pattern this morning. Now I need to buy the supplies!

Donna G. said...

Cute, cute, cute bee pincushion!

LaNelle said...

Cathy this is a fabulous stitch and gorgeous finish 🐝♥️

Barb said...

What a bowl of beautiful designs!

Shebafudge said...

What a cute little design. I love it xx

Khristine Doiron said...

That sure is pretty!