Saturday, November 26, 2022

Cathrine’s Big Heart

Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

I had a finish at the end of October that I wanted to share with you. It’s called Cathrine’s Big Heart from La D Da. I loved stitching it. I didn’t love the over one so much, but I got through it!


I thought I’d share some of my favorite fall stitches with you - these were stitched in the past.

These are from Blackbird Designs. The framed piece was one of their original Loose Feathers. On the left are the projects from the Quilter’s Station retreat in September 2021. (Finishing of the bag and drum was done by Joy Hayward.)


This is Betsy Morgan’s Gathering for Winter Etui. Love this piece and all the smalls that go with it!


This is a La D Da piece. I love the colors! My Finishing Touch finished this flat fold for me.


A few more assorted pieces, some stitched by me, some stitched by friends. Some collected on shopping excursions.

This little lady was really tired after all the Thanksgiving festivities!



3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful projects, both stitching & finishing.
Lizzie is too cute!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beautiful sampler finish, Cathy! I enjoyed seeing some of your favorite fall pieces. Happy Sunday!

diamondc said...

Happy Holidays Cathy and family: You have always amazed me with your lovely design choices, your work is beautiful.
Lizzy looks so comfy.
I hope you have a lovely week.

Catherine