Sunday, January 08, 2023

Whittaker and Feliz Navidad

When posting my WIP photos the other day, my intent was to take them to my upcoming retreat and finish them there. Well, I won’t have to take two of them with because they are finished!

Whittaker from Stacy Nash was such a relaxing stitch! I don’t mind stitching all those filling stitches. He’s stitched on Fox and Rabbit 36ct. Baked Clay.

Whittaker and Paisley are going to make a lovely pair!

Today, I also finished Feliz Navidad from Blackbird Designs. The picture below does not do this piece justice. It is really pretty. Stitched on 36ct. PTP Legacy with the called for threads.

I have a couple more finishes from our Finishing Extravaganza weekend that I forgot to post. First up are these really sweet scissor fobs from Samplerbird Stitchery. The kits are available on her Etsy site.

This sweet little pillow is from the Prairie Schooler chart “January”.

Thanks for stopping by. Need to figure which WIP to finish next!

6 comments:

Kris said...

Great finishes with my favorite being Feliz Navidad!!

Jane McLellan said...

You’re making inroads on the finishing. Beautiful work.

Marilyn said...

They are all so cute!
Marilyn

Linda said...

They are an adorable couple!

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely finishes, Cathy! Neat scissor fob finishes!

Solstitches said...

Your Bd finish is beautiful and I love the little Prairie Schooler pillow.
It’s been forever since I visited any blogs but I did enjoy seeing your lovely stitching today.
Happy New Year,
Margaret