Wednesday, February 01, 2023

January Finishes

Back on January 6th I posted 10 WIPs that I wanted to work on in January. I successfully finished stitching six of them, plus I finished stitching one other project. Seven finishes total! January was a very good stitching month! Here are pictures of my three latest finishes:

What Remains is Love by Blackbird Designs


Feliz Navidad by Blackbird Designs


Exclusive tree design for the Delaware Valley Historic Sampler Guild by Hello from Liz Mathews


Winter Wind by Prairie Schooler


I also made good progress on Butternut House Pinkeep from Stacy Nash, but it’s not finished yet. I’ll keep plugging away on it. The other WIPs are going back into the WIP basket. I think I will be working on red pieces in February.

Oh, and did I mention that my Partner In Crime and I spent a weekend at Welcome Stitchery’s 24 Hours of Cross Stitch? Carolyn Manning was there. Great fun!




Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

butterfly said...

Love the tree shape stitching , beautiful post.

Marilyn said...

Very pretty finishes.
Looks like a fun time.
Marilyn

Robin said...

My goodness Cathy! Your needles have been flying. Great job on your January finishes.

Stasi said...

Lots of great finishes here Cathy--way to stick to your goal!

grandma sandy said...

You have been one busy lady! I am so jealous as I had shoulder surgery six months ago and still can't really do much stitching and now I'm scheduled to have the other shoulder done in April. I'm having withdrawal pains from not being able to cross stitch! Will just have to be satisfied reading your blog. Sandy, from Kentucky

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful finishes, Cathy! Love the PS Winter one, so classic! Glad you had a great outing to Welcome Stitchery!

Solstitches said...

What beautiful projects you’ve been working on. You have achieved a lot for the month of January.
Can’t wait to see your red stitching.
Margaret

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful finishes!! I am really drawn to the tree design by Liz Matthews. Very pretty!

diamondc said...

Hi Cathy: It looks like you have had a smoking needle this month.
Lovely designs, i am so in love with Liz Mathews deign.

Catherine

Bridgette said...

Congratulations! Way to tackle those WIPs.
Beautiful projects and finishes.

diamondc said...

Hi Cathy: Nice design you have finished stitching.
I wish Welcome stitchery had a web site other than Facebook, many of us do not do Facebook.
Enjoy the warmer weather here in Minnesota.

Catherine

Bridgette said...

Wow! You have been stitching up a storm! Such lovely pieces and workmanship.
Congrats on the beautiful finishes.