Friday, March 03, 2023

Another Good Stitching Month!

February was another good stitching month.

I finished stitching two more squares for the Erica Michael’s Sampler Book. Actually, I do still need to stitch the over one labels at the bottom. I’m saving this for when I go on retreat later in the month.


I also stitched this hornbook design from JBW Designs. I’m not a big fan of over one, but this wasn’t too bad.


Next up is the Dutch Tomato Pinkeep from With Thy Needle and Thread. It was really fun stitching all these little motifs. It was also a quick stitch on 36 ct. Vintage Country Mocha.


Last but not least, I stitched the 2002 Collector’s Heart from Heart in Hand. I swapped out the 32 count linen for some 36 count.


I think there is going to be another finishing day in my not too distant future.

Thought I’d leave you with this fun selfie of Lizzie and Me!




7 comments:

butterfly said...

Oh Lizzie is beautiful.
Wonderful stitching .

Marilyn said...

Great stitching!
Selfie is too cute!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

What a wonderful assortment of finishes you had in February, Cathy! Great picture of you and Lizzie!

diamondc said...

Hi Cathy: Lizzie is so photogenic and adorable, you have been busy, I bet your needle is smoking.
Stay safe on the roads.
Catherine

Quiltingwiththefarmerswife said...

Love seeing all your stitching. I especially like the picture of you and Lizzie. She looks to be a lab and sitting on your lap! Our yellow lab tries to sit on my lap but at 80lbs. she's too heavy. Patty McDonald

Mrs. DillyDally said...

As always ... love your handwork! So fun to see a pic of you and your sweet girl Lizzy!

Robin said...

I love all the pieces your worked on. Great variety of pieces and fun to have the reward of a finish.