Friday, October 27, 2006

Autumn Quaker Exchange

Today, Laurie in Iowa received my Autumn Quaker Exchange for the USEBB. I stitched a Workbasket design, slightly modified it, and mounted it to the top of a box. I painted the outside of the box and lined the inside with coordinating fabric. Sent a few goodies along for Laurie to enjoy too. Unfortunately, I only took a picture of the outside of the box.



Tonight I'm working on trying to finish my USEBB House Exchange project - it needs to go out in the mail tomorrow!

9 comments:

Senorita Stitches said...

Very nice job, Cathy! I'm going to go look and see if there's pics of the inside on the board.

AnneS said...

Wow, more wonderful exchanges ... both incoming and outgoing. I just love everything as usual :D

Sharon said...

Cathy, you do such wonderful work! By the way, I stitched Dream tree over 2. Thanks for the lovely comments.

Judith said...

Wow just beautifull and those colorss are really gorgeous.

Vonna said...

Everything looks grand Cathy! I love the box! How do you get the project to stay on top?
Love it!
:o)

Isabelle said...

Wow Cathy, that's a gorgeous piece and way to finish it! :)

Karoline said...

It's gorgeous Cathy, congratulations

Anonymous said...

Lucky Nancy & Lucky Laurie! These are beautiful exchange projects. Your stitching & finishing are marvelous.

Jenna said...

You do such a wonderful job with the box tops. Can you share some tips? Where do you even find the boxes?