Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Celebration of Needlework

This was my first visit to Celebration of Needlework, and I would definitely attend again. It gives average stitchers like me the opportunity to get a taste of what it must be like to visit a needlework market!

The venue was great - we stayed at the Embassy Suites in St. Charles, MO. The needlework show was on the fourth floor.



All of the vendors had their banners hanging over the balcony.


Doors and windows were decorated.






The rooms were all so inviting!



How often do you get to meet multiple designers all in one place? I enjoyed visiting with Cathy Haberman of Hands on Design and Donna Olson of Satin Stitches.



I have always enjoyed stitching Donna's Hardanger designs!

More tomorrow!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Mrs. DillyDally said...

What a great concept ... love the venue! Can only imagine how much fun you and your mother had! Hugs!

Andrea said...

Looks a wonderful event.