Monday, July 11, 2016

Duluth and Lake Superior

After my one day fling to Spring Green, I'm back with the Mad Tatter and we traveled with our Austrian family members up to the North Shore. It's been years since I last visited and I think we all had a really great time!

Here's a picture tour...

Canal Park and the Lift Bridge






The Maritime Museum...


Then we traveled up past Two Harbors to Split Rock Lighthouse!












So peaceful...



On to Gooseberry Falls...









And we finished off our day at the infamous "Betty's Pies." Their Bumbleberry pie was delicious!



We had such a great time and so many good laughs!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Glad you had a good time with your family.
I bet it was awesome.
Marilyn

Khristine Doiron said...

That lighthouse!! So beautiful!

Barb said...

Looks like a beautiful part of the world!