Sunday, July 17, 2016

Fruits of my Labor

I was able to complete a couple of finishes today. Hooray!

Here's the box that we completed in Spring Green, WI last Saturday during our class with Barb and Alma.




When you remove the box top there is a pincushion in the base. I had stitched most of it on the car ride home. Don't tell Alma, but I had started stitching her initials "AA" instead of my own, "CB!"




We made the pins in class (well, actually, Barb did!)

And here is another Blackbird finish - a pincushion. The design is in their book "With Needle and Thread."



That's it for now!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

More cute finishes.
Marilyn

rebelrosecreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful finishes! Love the box.
http://christiescrossstitchcreations.blogspot.com/

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful finishes!! And how perfect to be stitching projects from a book who shares your name! :)

deb said...

Lovely work! What a clever box with that t--a--l--l top and shallow base.