Friday, December 16, 2016

New York, New York

My job can really be crazy at times. There are days when I sometimes spend more time in airplanes and airports than I do at home or at my destination. Occasionally there are fun little perks with the job. Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go to New York. (Just for the day - such a jet-setter!)

I was sitting on the right side of the plane to see the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan in all its glory on the flight in. It's really an amazing city! One day I am going to go back so that I can see the Statue of Liberty up close and personal.

















While I was only there for a few hours, I had the opportunity to see the Radio City Music Hall's Christmas Spectacular. First time at Radio City Music Hall and first time seeing the Rockettes!
















After the show, we walked down to Rockefeller Center to see the giant Christmas tree.


Long day, but some fun experiences!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Looks like you saw some great things for only being there 1 day.
Marilyn

LaNelle said...

New York at Christmas time is so fun to visit just love it! Glad you were able to go...thanks for sharing so we could all enjoy too😍

Khristine Doiron said...

Looks like so much fun!