Sunday, July 08, 2018

Half a Pincushion

There is a lot of stitching in this pincushion!  This is just one half of it.  It will probably take me the rest of the week to finish the stitching on it.


Mary, you commented that I stitch fast.  I use the sewing method when I stitch.  That might account for some of my speed.  Mostly though, I’ve been able to dedicate a lot more time to stitching.  And for that I am grateful!

This project, by the way, was a kit offered a couple of years ago from Hands on Design and the Elegant Stitch.  It’s called My Stitcher’s Heart. 

6 comments:

Stasi said...

It is a lot of stitching Cathy, but oh so worth it!!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Such pretty colors in this pincushion portion!

Mary said...

I can see why this is taking a lot of time as it's pretty stitch dense. I need to try the sewing method of stitching to speed up my stitching progress, thanks for sharing that info.

Khristine Doiron said...

It is very pretty! Lots of little stitches on that :)

Lelia said...

Half? That is incredible

BB. said...

It is very nice that you share this with us. It looks beautiful!
ctnbee.com