Monday, July 04, 2022

Another Finish

We are laying low this 4th of July so I had time to squeeze another finish in! 

This design is from The Scarlett House and its called Coverlet Berry Stitching Tray. I finished the stitching a long time ago. Now the piece is fully finished. I enjoyed making the wool strawberries!


In celebration of July 4, here are a few more patriotic finishes. I love this tray - found it in an antique shop on one of my visits to the Amana Colonies.

Hope you are having a great day!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

A very pretty finish.
Love that tray with all the goodness!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beautiful finish, Cathy! Love your tray of patriotic pieces!

diamondc said...

Greetings Cathy: Beautiful design and finish.
Lovely Patriotic display.

Catherine

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful! I always love to see your finishing

Robin said...

Both your berry coverlet tray and your antique display tray are gorgeous. Happy stitching