Sunday, July 03, 2022

Patriotic Stitching

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Very low-key weekend here!

If you do your own finishing, then you know that you have to be “in the mood” and you have to “have time” because it always takes longer than you think it will take. Today, I was in the mood and I had time!

May I present to you “Tomayto, Tomahto” from Hand on Design. This was an exclusive kit offered last year through the Homespun Facebook group. I’ve had the stitching finished for quite sometime; it just needed to be finished!



Cathy Habermann’s step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow! I’m over the moon with this finish!

Since it is the July 4th holiday weekend, allow me to share with you some of my patriotic stitching. I love stitching red, white, and blue!






Happy 4th!

6 comments:

diamondc said...

Beautiful Patriotic stitching Cathy.
See you at retreat in August.

Catherine

LaRue said...

Love this, I must get mine out and get it stitched.

Marilyn said...

That is soooooo cute!
I was also "in the mood" & "had time" to do some finishing.
I had stitched the Prairie Schooler year a long time ago.
I just sewed them up into ornaments & have to stuff them yet, it felt so good!
Love all of your Patriotic pieces.
Marilyn

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Lovely stitching! Happy 4th of July!

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful patriotic pieces, Cathy! Your Tomato is so adorable.

Khristine Doiron said...

I love your sweet little finish!