Hello! I haven’t been very good about posting regularly, so now I am behind in sharing my finishes with you. Let’s delay no more!
My most recent finish is this patriotic design from Plum Street Samplers: Pledge of Allegiance. It was so much fun to stitch; a combination of the linen color and the threads. I stitched it as charted. I’m sad that it is finished!
Fully finishes continue to happen around here too. Remember that monthly Betsy Morgan project I worked on most of last year and a little bit this year? There were 12 designs - they are now finished into a book!
In my last post, I shared my stitching finish of George and Martha. It’s now finished into a scissor keep. There’s a strong magnet on top of the drum which keeps the scissors in place. This was a Shining Needle Society offering designed by Barbara Jackson.
An update to an earlier finish I shared with you, also designed by Barbara Jackson. I realized that I was supposed to add my initials and the year in the blank spaces on the front of the box. Voila! I added a couple of pretty buttons and it looks more complete now.
This sweet sewing roll is from Erica Michaels. It was a teaching piece for shop owners at Nashville a few years ago. There were two colorways offered. The finishing kit was from Lady Dot. It’s called Lions, Tigers, and Bears!
More soon. I have a retreat to tell you about! Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment