Friday, August 26, 2005

121 Days Until Christmas!



This is a HIHN design from a couple years ago. Very quick, very easy!

Yup, if I calculated right, it's just 121 days until Christmas. Usually, about this time of year, I make my list of special people who I'd like to stitch gifts for and then I spend the entire Fall stitching for others. I love giving handmade gifts to others (especially those who appreciate all the effort and love that went into the gift!)



By the way, I finished the Too Tiny Too Sampler - the scanned image is a little bit crooked, but the piece is beautiful!

Have a great Friday and a nice weekend!

4 comments:

MP3 Doctor said...

Flickr Extensions for Firefox - Flickbar and FlickrFox
For those of you who have Flickr photo blogging and sharing accounts and use the Firefox browser, there are two extensions which are of interest to you.
Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I didn't know you could find all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my digital camera related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

BeckySC said...

Hi Cathy....
I know there was an e-mail from you in my inbox (at least I think it was you)...it's not there now-BUT, I did read it and I DO have the instructions for the flat fold-just haven't gotten them posted anywhere yet-I will let you know when I do :)

Your Too Tiny Too Sampler turned out great :) I enjoyed stitching it!

thanks for sharing :)

Chelle said...

Awesome finishes Cathy - the DT is a beauty!

Lelia said...

C: Beautiful Drawn Thread finish! You can always delete comments if you are logged in, go to comments and click on the trash can icon -- delete forever.

DT patterns are one of my favorites.