Friday, August 12, 2005

TGIF!

Thank God it's the weekend, at least for me it is. I'm on vacation today and we're heading up to northern Minnesota to visit with family and friends and enjoy the northwoods. (I'm having trouble sleeping, so that's why I'm on the computer at this ridiculous time of day!)

No new pictures to post today - it hasn't been a productive stitching week. I've been helping my LNS with some of their publicity by producing flyers and a newsletter. I've worked in sales & marketing positions for nearly my entire career, so I figured I could lend a helping hand and have some fun at the same time.

I'm nearly finished with LHN ABC123 - It's one of her smaller projects; quick and easy to stitch!

Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Love your blog Cathy! I'm adding it to my Favorites list. :o) Your LHN finishes are awesome. Great idea too about putting that LK baby design on banding. Keep writing, I'll be reading! And please post a picture of ABC123 when you get time. I'd love to see it!