Friday, January 08, 2016

Another Long Day

No stitching update again. Things are going to be different tomorrow though. I'm going to Stitchville in the morning. It's the second Saturday of the month and that means it's "Sip N Stitch" Saturday. We usually stitch until mid-afternoon. Once I am home I am going to stay put for the rest of the weekend. Our temperatures are starting to plummet and it's going to be cold.

May I share my latest fascination with you? I am infatuated with the wool appliqué projects done by Rebekah L. Smith. Such beautiful projects and such an appealing color palette. Search for her projects on Pinterest and try not to drool.

Stay warm!

 

6 comments:

Diana said...

Maggie Bonanomi does great applique,too.

Khristine Doiron said...

I hope you enjoyed your day today. Stay warm!

Barb said...

I have been very tempted to try this! I will see how you do with it.

Marie said...

And I spent my Saturday morning at the local quilt shop working on English paper piecing! Hope your day at Stitchville was productive.
Thanks for sharing the book, I am not familiar with that one. I too have a passion for wool appliqué. I just wish that I could squeeze more time in a day for ALL the crafts I want to work on.

marly said...

Stitchville looks like the perfect shop for wiping out a checking account.

Von said...

Wool applique sounds like just the thing to work with when the temperatures are as cold as they are for you!!