Sunday, August 18, 2019

A Couple More Retreat Finishes

On our third day of class we fine-tuned our pillow finishing skills.  As you can see, our pillow has a pocket!



The back side of the pillow is finished with a wool flower and some leaves to cover the slit we made to stuff the pillow.



We also made a cute little needlebook to match the pillow.



And Cathy always has extra surprises in her classes - a fun scissor fob made out of a wool felt ball!

I forgot to include a picture of the scissor fob that we made to coordinate with the mattress finish that I posted on Thursday.




It was a great retreat and I enjoyed my classes with Cathy Habermann!

7 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

your treasures look great. glad you had fun

Madtatter80 said...

I love needle books and the frobs and love felt too, so you have everything I love on your post today :) fun items and beautiful work as always!

Barb said...

Lovely projects!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

What fun! I'm starting to think that I need Dave to retire so that we can move to Minnesota and I can have lots of stitching fun!

Robin in Virginia said...

What fabulous projects you finished during your classes!

Lelia said...

These are are so awesome! Job well done

Khristine Doiron said...

Oh my goodness they are beautiful! Looks like they were fun to finish too :)