Saturday, August 24, 2019

SABLE

SABLE = Stash Accumulation Beyond Life Expectancy. Let’s continue with the WIP parade!

I love this project. I started it two years ago and made good progress on it. It is a kit from Hillside Samplings and will be a lovely Strawberry Bag with stitching accessories when finished.



This next WIP was started three or four years ago. It’s the Four Seasons Band Sampler from Sally Hesketh. I think I was worried about the over one stitching and that might be why I put it away.


One more. I’ve always loved this Prairie Schooler Christmas Village. I’ve made a good start on it!


Today I worked on Snooty Parrot. Made good progress. Adam and Eve are in!


Hope you are having a nice weekend!

6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

They all look like great projects! Are these the ones you want to finish first?

Donna G. said...

Ha! Love that SABLE acronym!

Robin in Virginia said...

Three more lovely looking WIPs although my favorite is the PS Christmas Village! Well done on getting Adam & Eve added to your Snooty Parrots stitch! Enjoy your day!

Diana said...

Glad you are back blogging again. I am member of SABLE, too.

Lelia said...

Adore the strawberry bag --- I didn't purchase that pattern and always wondered why!!!! Enjoy your stash / needlework store & enjoy stitching. I usually had a few projects going as there were days when I didn't want specialty stitches -- or days when I was bored and wanted to dive into something creative. Enjoy

Khristine Doiron said...

They are all beautiful! The Four Seasons Band Sampler is very deceiving! It is huge!