Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Little More Eye Candy

This will be my last post from show and tell at retreat. These are some of my favorite pieces.

First up, the Millennium Sampler from Ewe and Eye and Friends. This design has popped up on Facebook a couple of times in the past few weeks. I love it!

Check out this beautifully framed Shepherd's Fold piece with a Jill Rensel mat!

This is a box from Chessie and Me. I'm not sure of the name of the design, but it reminds me of an old fashioned sewing box.

This Swan Lake Mending Bag from Merry Cox was started by one stitcher from our guild. When she died it was passed on to another member of our guild. A third guild member finished the stitching on the bag. And then the member it was gifted to did the finishing.

**** I have always loved this Merry Cox design. If you have the kit or if you know someone who has the kit and you no longer want it, I would be happy to purchase it from you!*******

A beautiful collection of Ukrainian Whotework ornaments...

And finally this beautiful box with a Victoria Sampler design on the top.

I don't know about you, but I never tire of looking at these beautiful needlework finishes. I hope that tomorrow night I will have time to tell you about the classes I took and the small finishes I was able to complete at retreat.

Happy Stitching!

 

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

You are right, it's always a delight to look at such lovely stitched and finished pieces.

Marilyn said...

Very pretty projects from talented stitchers.
Marilyn

Rita said...

Gorgeous work!

KimM said...

These are all so beautiful!!!
xxx

Khristine Doiron said...

They are all absolutely gorgeous. I especially love the story behind the Swan Lake Mending Bag, what a treasure :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I never tire of looking all that beautiful finishes either! Thank you so much for sharing your stitching friends with us!