Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Slow Stitching Week

Just a lot of "putzing" going on. Trying to get things done in preparation for next week's guild retreat.

Over the weekend I finished up a little gift. My "Patchwork Pal" at retreat will receive the following stitched needlebook from me. I can't show you the front because It is personalized and I'm not really sure whether or not she visits my blog. I will tell you this though, she likes specialty stitches, so I thought this little design would be perfect. It's the needlebook design from Ellen Chester's "A Lady's Worke Box". It's finished as a Jacob's ladder needlebook.

 

I hope she likes it!

 

8 comments:

marly said...

No doubt she will. Such a treasure.

Marilyn said...

Oh, this is so pretty.
Lucky recipient!
Marilyn

The Inspired Stitcher said...

It looks beautiful! If she doesn't like it you can send it my way. Winks!

Khristine Doiron said...

The needlebook is gorgeous, I am sure she will love it. And the tatted doily underneath is very pretty too! :)

Stasi said...

How could she not????

Janet said...

Very nice piece. I would love it....😀

samplrgal said...

Just beautiful CAthy! She is one lucky lady!!

Annette-California said...

It's a perfect gift and very special. I'm sure she will be soo surprised.
love Annette