Monday, January 20, 2020

Productive Weekend

Tomorrow I return back to reality after enjoying a really productive weekend. Five framed finishes and two WIPs finished!

Here’s the most recent WIP finished - it’s Needle and Thread from With Thy Needle and Thread. I still need to add buttons and thread the needle.


Here’s an updated photo of 12 Days of Christmas - wrinkle free!


I also had time to start on another block on Village of Hawk Run Hollow.


I probably won’t be back with another update until next weekend. Have a good week!

4 comments:

butterfly said...

Congratulations on your stitching ,they look wonderful .
Have a good week.

Khristine Doiron said...

Such a productive weekend! Needle and Thread is beautiful!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a productive weekend you had, Cathy! Congratulations on your finishes! Good start on your next block on the Villages.

Hill Top Post said...

All so beautiful. I so love Village of Hawk Run Hollow!