Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thursday at the Ranch

Dear Mad Tatter,

As requested, I’m posting an update for you on the first day at the Ranch. Today was a good stitching day. I started and finished the block “12 Drummers Drumming” from Satsuma Street’s 12 Days of Christmas.


I have one block left - number 11. I wasn’t excited about stitching that one and that’s why it is the last one left. My plan is to stitch it tomorrow or Saturday and then we’ll have a finish!

Tonight’s supper - Chicken Pot Pie!


Big snow storm coming tomorrow.

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Love the drummer no 12 .
I hope we don't get snow here in the UK .
At the moment we have to much rain and floods.

Robin in Virginia said...

Block 12 looks good and that chicken pot pie looks incredible!

Khristine Doiron said...

Your little drummer looks great! Hope you didn't get too much snow. We are having a snowy day here today. 20cm or so. Planning to spend the day on the couch.