Friday, January 03, 2020

Two Finishes and WIP #3

Well, I haven’t fallen off the blogger wagon yet. The Mad Tatter should be pleased. Diane, I’m excited to hear that you are going to try cross-stitching again. You go girl! Can’t wait to see your progress.

I have a finish! Thought it might happen last night, but I needed about two more hours to get it done. I started stitching this in early November with grand plans to have it finished in time for Christmas. Well, it didn’t make it for Christmas 2019 but will be ready for Christmas, 2020. Here is the December Word Play from With Thy Needle and Thread.


But wait! I have two more finishes! These are from back in December when I was a bad blogger. Both of these designs are from the Prairie Schooler chart “January” (Chart #177). You might recall that I stitched the larger design last winter. It still needs to be fully finished.




Today’s WIP is from Blackbird Designs. It’s the Sweetheart Pincushion. A very sad start. This project needs a little love. The linen is called Tango from Picture this Plus.



That’s it for tonight! Thanks y’all for visiting!

6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You have some great finishes there! I love the wordplay!

Stasi said...

I love the Word Plays...have them all but yet to start one. What are your plans for finishing?

Hazel said...

Beautiful finishes! I’ve started blogging again after a long hiatus! X

Robin in Virginia said...

Your finishes are super; I especially like the 2 PS ones. Enjoy your weekend, Cathy!

Khristine Doiron said...

Three sweet finishes! I especially love the word play :) The fabric for you newest start is very pretty! Looking forward to seeing more of it!

Barb said...

The Prairie Schooler pieces are so cute! I have that chart so maybe I should take a good look at it!