Thursday, June 24, 2021

Another Adventure - The Attic’s Bristol Weekend

This is another event that was rescheduled from 2020. Happy to be in Mesa, AZ this weekend for the Attic’s Bristol Weekend.

Arrived at the PHX airport this morning, grabbed a rental car and headed to Wildflower Bread Company for some lunch. Then we were off to the Attic. Visiting the Attic is always a feast for the eyes and the soul. 


The front table was filled with lots of Bristol red samplers!


Jean also had a table with some of the newer sampler releases.


I never get tired of looking at these wonderful models.





This evening we dined at my favorite restaurant - Abuelos! Such a treat!



Looking forward to tomorrow. Hoping for sweet dreams tonight.

10 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, so much beautiful work there.

Sandra said...

It's a dream of mine to be able to visit The Attic one of these days, but as I live in the UK, it's a big dream. The photos are amazing, thanks for sharing. It must be wonderful seeing all the stitched samplers and make it so much easier to choose a chart, knowing what the end result will look like, and not have to rely on a (quite often) bad cover photo. I think the curved front cabinet must belong to Tanya from The Scarlett House, I have seen it in other photos. How I'd love to be able to find something similar to display my stitching. Thanks Cathy for letting me see inside.

Robin said...

Have a wonderful time. It’s on my bucket list to go there.

Robin said...

Have a wonderful time. It’s on my bucket list to go there.

Robin said...

Have a wonderful time. It’s on my bucket list to go there.

Marilyn said...

It's so beautiful with all of those models.
It's on my bucket list!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Cathy, enjoy your Bristol Weekend. Thank you for sharing the pictures of The Attic! It looks like a wonderful land of stitching!

Shelly said...

To go to the Attic in the summer, you're all a brave bunch! I live a near two hour drive north of the Attic and I just don't go to Phoenix in the summer at all! Too hot! It's a great shop but I'll wait for November!

diamondc said...

Hi Cathy: looks like a very nice shop.
It also looks like you and Chris are having a great time.

Catherine

Barb said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! That is really one amazing place!