Sunday, June 06, 2021

Summer Jubilee by Blackbird Designs

This was a WIP that I started last year. I was about a third finished. Between last weekend and this weekend, I was able to finish it.  Summer Jubilee by Blackbird Designs on R&R 18th Century Blackbird linen. Unfortunately, the linen color is a little washed out in this photo.

And check out this major score from Deborah Harry’s. I’m sure you will recognize immediately why I had to have this project bag.

The weekend went by too fast.

9 comments:

Donna G. said...

What a pretty bag! Great find.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your stitching is beautiful as always! Oh, that bag! I think every tatter needs one!

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful finish!

Marilyn said...

So pretty.
And that bag!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful BBD finish and gorgeous bag!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

WOW That Deborah Harry bag is over the top

Lelia said...

Beautiful needlework. That is a very nice project! Adore your bag w/embellished tatting. it is a great find

diamondc said...

Hi Cathy: Beautiful Blackbird design, the bag is beautiful, i will have to look this site up.
Stay cool.

Catherine

Barb said...

I am about to start the Blackbird. Yours looks so pretty!