Sunday, June 13, 2021

Garden Friends Sewing Bag

June has been a productive month for me. I have another finish!

Barb and Alma, the Blackbird Designs gals, last visited Stitchville in 2019 for Spring Fling. It’s always fun when they come. The project that year were some of the designs that can now be found in the Sewing Club book.

Here are some of the pictures from that retreat to show you what the finished pieces will look like.





Yesterday, I finished the stitching on the Garden Friends Sewing Bag (bottom right). The stitching is finished for all of the parts so now I need a finishing day.

The little twirp, aka Lizzie, was playing a game of “catch me if you can” and I snapped this photo of her in the flower bed. If she wasn’t so darn cute...spoiled dog.

Pulling out another WIP for today’s stitching. Will share pictures soon. Enjoy the day!

4 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Cathy: I love this design, nice finishing.
Your baby is so adorable, i bet its hot with that coat of fur.

Catherine

Barb said...

I love all the BBD pieces! I have several things to fully finish. I love the stitching but the finishing, not so much. But two are patriotic so I better get going on those!

Marilyn said...

These are all so pretty!
Marilyn

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful! I know they are brand new but I love how they look like antique heirlooms :)