Friday, February 17, 2012

PIFs Received

Happy Friday Y'all! I'm getting an early start to the weekend by playing catch up at home today. Hopefully by Sunday evening the list of projects on my list will be complete!

Earlier this week I mailed out my two Pay It Forward gifts (I wanted to get these sent out before I immerse myself in another project.) You can read the details for this PIF on my January 17 post. Since four stitchers expressed interest, I had to draw names and Shirlee and Pat were the lucky winners. Both have received their packages and I'm happy that they both liked the stitching related items that I sent to them!

The packages were similar. Each included one of my mom's tatted pincushions, some needles, some CC fibers, a corner gauge, R&R hand dyed chenille, and some chocolate. Here's Shirlee's package:



You can visit Shirlee's blog at: The Easily Influenced Stitcher

Here's Pat's Box:



You can visit Pat's blog here: Bits and Pieces

I've been working on With Thy Needle and Thread's Birds of a Feather Mystery Sampler but it has been slow going. I may have to put it away as I need to get my pre-work done for the Stitchville Retreat in April. Last I heard there were still four openings if anyone out there is interested!

Gotta get back to that list of projects...have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

What lovely PIF's you sent out Cathy. Your mom's tatted pincushions are so very lovely and special.

Unknown said...

Good luck with your projects! Your PIF's were fantastic.

Margaret said...

Such lovely PIFs you made! I bet the recipients were thrilled!

barbara said...

Aren't you prompt - and generous! Lovely PIF gifts! :)

Pat said...

Thank you again Cathy. I love all my goodies.

Katrina said...

what sweet presents!!!!!