Saturday, February 25, 2012

WIP Progress Made

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. I've spent most of day just putzing...haven't accomplished too much.

Here's the only stitching update I have to share...in between the smalls I finished last weekend and the red exchange project that I sent out, I've been working on this:

Birds of a Feather Mystery Sampler
With Thy Needle and Thread
35 ct WDW Confederate Grey linen
WDW fibers

I'm sure many of you are thinking "it's about time she gets that stitched!" Believe me, I feel the same way. I'm not sure why it's taking me so long to pull this one together, but it is. And now I must put it away again as I have some other projects to work on...such as pre-work for the Stitchville retreat...right Judy? (Judy already has started hers...)

I'm enjoying the Nashville updates that I'm seeing...added another "must have" to my list. Really like the Nashville exclusive collaboration by LHN, Crescent Colours, and Shakespeare's Peddler...you can see it on the LHN blog here.

Anxiously awaiting more updates...happy stitching!

16 comments:

Faye said...

Oh Lordy~~ I just HAD to go to that link you included....There goes my willpower!!! Again. LOVE those goodies!! On my list they go...And, great progress on yours too!!!

Diana said...

Thanks for sharing the link to the new releases from Nashville. I added them to my must have list, too!

Margaret said...

Yup, I love that collaboration too! lol! Your WIP looks great. I still haven't stitched that one -- someone bought my kit at my LNS, so I ended up just with the chart. So I don't even have it kitted yet. :(

Hazel said...

Your wip looks great. Hey at least you have started it. I haven't started mine yet and haven't even got the threads for it. :(

Katrina said...

I added a couple things to my market list too!!!! Love the SB Adam and Eve piece :-).

Pretty sampler!!!! I have it started too but I am not sure when it's coming back out, LOL.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Great progress on the Mystery Sampler. I still have to finish mine too, so you're not alone!

Chris said...

You are making great progress. I love this sampler.
You are right about the collaboration piece :)

Giovanna said...

Great going on BoaF - so pretty!

Deb said...

Your piece is looking wonderful and I hadn't seen those new releases. Now I wish I hadn't! LOL They might have to find a home with me!!

Veronica said...

Lovely WiP. Thanx for the linkie. I think I'm in love. LOL!

Hugs,
Veronica.

Kate said...

Lovely stitching. Mmmm, that's a dangerous link.

Kate said...

Lovely stitching. Mmmm, that's a dangerous link.

Jeanne said...

It's lookin' good Cathy! I also enjoyed your recent couple of finishes - congrats! I'm afraid to go look at the new releases...I have no willpower.....

Lynn said...

I fell in love with that collaboration when I first set eyes on it! Great minds think alike!

As for your new start, believe it or not, I recently pulled the same chart out and I'm in the process of kitting it up. I promised a close friend I would stitch something for her and this was her choice. My fabric and floss just arrived. I'm a little nervous because up until now I haven't stitched on anything higher than 32 ct. Your progress so far is lovely!

Siobhán said...

Nice progress on your WIP!

denise said...

you aren't the only one still working on that . i'm just about ready to start part 3. denise