Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another LHN RR - finished!

When I stopped at Joan's on Saturday, I picked up Melissa's LHN RR. This is the last one that I had to stitch on; it goes back to Melissa when I am finished. Well, two cups of Capuccino, two good movies (Mona Lisa Smile and The Bridges of Madison County) and four hours of stitching, and Melissa's LHN RR is done!

As you can see, Melissa asked us each to stitch one of the squares from the Dear Diary series (what a great idea for a round robin!) I think it turned out great. Now that's it done, I can send it home to Melissa when I mail Joanne's to her!




P.S. The square that I stitched is on the bottom in the middle - "Kindness"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely RR, such a great idea to do that series of designs.

Arthemise said...

Wow, that is a great RR!

Kathy A. said...

That is such a pretty RR. It is nice when they are finished and on their way home.

Karoline said...

What a lovely RR, congratulations to everyone involved

Andrea said...

A wonderful RR. Your ornaments on previous posts are great too.

staci said...

That is a wonderful RR...I'm sure Melissa will be thrilled with it!!!

Paisley said...

Wow! It looks great!

Melissa said...

It turned out great! I'm so thrilled to see it finished. I can't wait to see it in person.

Kim said...

Oh how exciting! What a great looking RR.

Funny, I have this same RR in rotation right now. Cant wait to get it back myself. I havent seen a picture of it since it has gone away from home.

~Kim~

Brigitte said...

It looks great!

mainely stitching said...

VERY lovely, and your word suits you so well! :D

Lelia said...

Fabulous RR : )