Friday, January 30, 2009

Ornament from Becky


Becky's ornament arrived yesterday - it's a Prairie Schooler! Isn't it great? The design is called Santa & Friends and it's done on 32ct Chestnut with DMC fibers. I love it! Thank you Becky!

If you have a minute would you drop by and visit a new stitcher to the blogging world? Her name is Ronel and she is from South Africa. She's told me that she likes to do stumpwork and ribbon embroidery. Her blog was just recently created; I hope we get to see some pictures of her work soon!

Ronel's blog

14 comments:

Brigitte said...

Kathy, what a wonderful ornament you got. I have to get out that PS chart and put it immediately into my very-soon-to-be-stitched folder.

Anonymous said...

That's a cute little exchange! And a new blog. Thanks for the link!

Laura said...

You certainly received an adorable ornament! Thanks for the link to the new blog.

Melissa said...

What a gorgeous ornament!

Melissa said...

Very pretty ornie that you received from Becky! I'm sure you're thrilled with it.

Kathy A. said...

Beautiful ornament from Becky. Stopped by and said welcome to Ronel

Juanita said...

I've had a wonderful stroll through your blog. It has been a while since I visited, and as always, there are so many beautiful things to see. Of course, it also reminds me that I should be stitching instead of surfing. LOL

mainely stitching said...

What a great ornament! It's beautiful! :D

Hazel said...

Lovely ornie! x

Natasha said...

That is a lovely ornamt you recieved. I love becky's stitching!
Natasha

Sharon said...

It's a beauty too!

Ranae said...

beautiful ornament

CindyMae said...

That is a great orni!! Beautiful!

Lelia said...

Awesome ornament. I visited the new blog; however, was not able to leave a comment.

Will try again later