Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Christmas Ornaments ...

Two more ornaments arrived yesterday; I'm just getting photos posted tonight...

First up is the ornament from Vonna; it's a beauty. You may recognize this as the 1991 Prairie Schooler Santa! It's stitched over one on 25ct Ivory Lugana. I just love it!!!

Next up is the ornament from Carol. This design can be found in the 2008 JCS Ornament issue. It's from Midsummer Night Designs and it's called Christmas Angel. Carol stitched it on 36 ct light sand. I really like it!

Wish I was better at staging these pictures and that I had better lighting to work with! Aren't they both beautiful? Thanks Vonna and Carol!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Vonna and Carol did a beautiful job. I'm sure they'll look wonderful on your tree next year.

Gabi said...

Beautiful ornaments. Vonna and Carol both did a great job.

Theresa said...

Two very beautiful ornaments!!!

Unknown said...

These are lovely ornaments!

Melissa said...

The photos look just fine to me. Both ornaments are just beautifully done!

Brigitte said...

Both ornaments are so beautiful. I really fall for those Prairie Schooler Santas ...

Siobhán said...

Oh wow, they are both beautiful! Lovely stitching and finishing. I think you did a great job with the staging of the photos, but I relate to that dilemma!

Anonymous said...

What lovely ornaments, good for you!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, lucky you, they're both gorgeous!! And they look so beautiful against the pinecone background!! Nothing wrong with your staging in my book!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love how you use your wire basket...I love the pinecone idea...hmmm....

Carol did a fabulous job oh her ornie to you and I'm ever so happy that you like yours from me :)

Sharon said...

They are gorgeous!