Saturday, January 24, 2009

More Ornaments from Stitching Friends

More ornaments from the ornament exchange to share - Carolyn's came in my mailbox; and I picked up Jill's and Joan's at Joan's house today (they were expecting me to come stitch with them last night but I didn't make it. My daughter's team's basketball game went into 3OT - but that's another story!)

First up is the ornament from Jill. The design is from Brown House Studio and if you are interested in stitching this one, it is in the 2004 JCS Ornament magazine. Jill is an expert finisher -- this is really beautifully done. Thanks Jill!


Next up, the ornament from Joan. This was a freebie she found online somewhere. She said she stitched it for me because she knew I was partial to reindeer (kind of like Edgar!) It's stitched using DMC115 - isn't it pretty?



Finally, here is Carolyn's ornament. This one also comes from a JCS Ornament magazine; 1999 to be exact. The design is from The Sampler House. It's perfect because I love alphabets too!



Such a lovely collection -- thanks so much to all of you wonderful stitchers!

6 comments:

staci said...

They're all gorgeous!!!

Melissa said...

What lovely ornaments! You're off to a good start to having a beautifully adorned tree in December!

Theresa said...

Beautiful ornaments!!!! All of them are just lovely~

Anonymous said...

They're all beautiful!

Brigitte said...

They are all so beautiful. I took notes about where I can find the patterns, I think I will stitch some of them as well. Now you can already start filling a basket with them.

mainely stitching said...

You're really received a lovely assortment, Cathy!