Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Framed!

Look at these two framed finishes! One of my friends has been doing my framing lately and I think she does a wonderful job!

This first piece is a gift. Awhile back my sister-in-law gave me all of her stitching stash. She is going to focus on quilting. There were a few pieces that were almost finished. I finished this one off and now it's going back to her!


And this beauty was finished quite sometime ago...now she's framed! Hillside Samplings School of Handwerke. I decided not to use the pink ribbon that was provided to frame the stitching.


That's it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

Mrs. DillyDally said...

Beautiful finishes! I love seeing how you decide to finish your projects!

Annette-California said...

Perfect frames you picked for for both samplers. Gorgeous frame for Hillside sampler especially.
Congrats! love Annette

Margaret said...

They are both lovely! Great framing too! So nice of your SIL to give you her stash -- wow!

Stasi said...

Two great pieces--the framing looks wonderful. I had that Hillside Sampling at one point (may have sold it on E-Bay) but i never cared for the pink ribbon either. I may have to go searching to see if I still have it....or not! :)

Smily-Света said...

It's good when works are finished and framed, and find their place in the house!

Smily-Света said...

It's good when works are finished and framed, and find their place an the house!

CJ said...

Beautiful!!!

CJ

Andrea said...

Beautiful framed finishes.