Sunday, June 15, 2014

You Are in for a Treat!

Saturday morning, and it was a picture perfect day in Indiana. We traveled down the road a bit to Fortville, IN. Beautiful, small, old town feel to it. The flags were out for Flag Day.

















Where were we headed? To The Studio! That's right, our class was the first to be held in Stacy Nash's new workshop!





The shop is beautiful...delectable displays of wool and linen, old and new combined, lots of prim. With Stacy's permission, I took these pictures for you. Let's let the pictures do the talking!

















Each display was more inspiring than the next!






















































But we're not just here for shopping. We're here to take some classes. Check out our classroom...inspiring!






I felt immediately welcome when I walked in the door - why look, they even called me out by name!






Silly girl...I think the "Welcome Catherine" was for Catherine Theron, our renowned teacher!

More tomorrow...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

15 comments:

denise said...

Wow! Lucky you!!

teresa said...

How cool. That is now on my bucket list! Thanks for sharing.

teresa said...

How cool. That is now on my bucket list! Thanks for sharing.

Margaret said...

Oh wow! What a treat! Stacy's studio is so beautiful! Catherine Theron is a great teacher too! Love her pieces.

samplrgal said...

Great pictures Cathy! It was so good to see you again!

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing those great photos. It must've been such fun to visit Stacy's new shop and have a class there!

Mrs. DillyDally said...

Look amazing ... what a wonderful opportunity for you! I so enjoy your posts!

Stasi said...

Cathy--what a lucky girl! I'm sure you had a fabulous time and can't wait to read more about it!

Mary said...

I LOVE that classroom!

Mary in MN : )

Faye said...

How inspiring!!! Stacy's Studio looks heavenly~~ and getting to rake a class by Catherine Theron sounds wonderful also.... Keep the eye candy coming!!

woolwoman said...

OMGosh - how awesome you went to Stacy Nash's new studio. A charming place - love the old brick and prim décor. Can't wait to hear more about your class with Catherine. Melody

Kathy L. said...

Thank you for sharing. I really want to get there sometime. Is it okay if I share your blogaddress with the Prim Stitchers Society on facebook. They are all fans of Stacy's and I'm sure would love to visit your blog?

Kathy

Andrea said...

It looks a wonderful place. It's not just a shop, is it, it's an experience.

Annette-California said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Stacy's studio is amazing. Thank you for sharing all the lovely photos. HOW FUN!
love Annette

Melody said...

Looks like a wonderful shop! I will have to put it on my list to go visit someday. Thanks for sharing.